Nassau County Emergency Management will be opening a call center, (904-548-0900) which will be available to assist those that need help registering. The call center will be available 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, beginning at 8am Friday 1/15/2021.
To be alerted when the next round of vaccine appointments is open text NassauSafe to 888777.
Please understand, the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County (DOH-Nassau) has so far received a very limited supply of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and more than 26,000 of our Nassau population is over 65 try to get an appointment. As more vaccine becomes available to Nassau County we will be able to set-up more sites to receive a vaccination.
After you receive a ticket to make an appointment, you will need to review the following:
• Moderna Vaccine Screening and Consent form (if you can, download and print) You will be required to sign a consent form in order to receive a shot.
• Pfizer Vaccine Screening and Consent form (if you can, download and print) You will be required to sign a consent form in order to receive a shot.
• APPOINTMENTS are required for ALL individuals in order to receive a vaccine. NO WALK-INS.
• Only ONE person per appointment will be permitted. Couples or family members must each make a separate appointment
• If you were unable to secure an appointment today try again later when the next vaccine allotment is announced. To receive an alert via text when you can begin the appointment process text NassauSafe to 888777
On the date of your appointment:
• Bring a valid ID that shows you are 65 or older
• Make sure you have downloaded, printed and signed the Consent Form (above). If you are unable to do so, you will have to review and sign a Consent document during your appointment
• You will be required to wear a face mask at all times while receiving your vaccine and maintain a safe distance from others
• Arrive at your appointment location 5 minutes prior to your appointment time