Beginning Monday 5th April all Floridians shall be eligible to receive any COVID19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
All individuals under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form. The form “certifies” that the adult signing the form is legally authorized to consent for vaccination for the patient named on the form.
Appointments are for 1st doses of Pfizer vaccine. 2nd doses are automatically booked for three weeks out at the same time and location as the 1st dose. Please ensure you can make both appointments before booking.
To book an appointment use the buttons to the right (on a phone they will appear below).
Nassau County Emergency Management has a call center, (904-548-0900) which will be available to assist those that need help registering. The call center will be available 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Other Place to Get Vaccinated
In addition to the Nassau County run vaccination event at the AMC Theater parking lot, it is also possible to get vaccinated at these pharmacies/locations:
- Publix – available weekdays only and only by booking online on Mondays and Wednesdays at 0700 hrs.
- CVS – you will need to answer screening questions first.
- Walmart you will need to create an “account” to start the process.
- Sam’s Club you can register for an appointment as a “guest”.
- Harris Teeter
- Regency Mall in Jacksonville. Call 1-866-200-3762 for appointments.
- Gateway Town Center in Jacksonville offers 3,000 Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses each day from 7 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week. (Exit 355 on I-95). No appointments are needed, you must be a Florida resident age 18+ to receive the vaccine at this site.
• Vaccine Screening and Consent form (if you can, download and print) You will be required to sign a consent form in order to receive a shot.
• APPOINTMENTS are required for ALL individuals in order to receive a vaccine. NO WALK-INS.
• Only ONE person per appointment will be permitted. Couples or family members must each make a separate appointment
• If you were unable to secure an appointment try again later when the next vaccine allotment is announced. To receive an alert via text when you can begin the appointment process text NassauSafe to 888777
On the date of your appointment:
• Bring a valid ID
• Make sure you have downloaded, printed and signed the Consent Form (above). If you are unable to do so, you will have to review and sign a Consent document during your appointment
• You will be required to wear a face mask at all times while receiving your vaccine and maintain a safe distance from others
• Arrive at your appointment location 5 minutes prior to your appointment time