It’s not a matter of if, but when disaster strikes! are you ready?

Emergency Operations Center

Emergency Operations Center

It’s not a matter of if, but when disaster strikes! are you ready?

Covid Vaccine Cards – FAQs

What do I do if I lost my card or my card was destroyed?
If you received the vaccine through the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County (FDOH- Nassau) and/or are a Nassau County resident you can go to the Yulee Clinic (86014 Pages Dairy Road), present your ID, and receive a new card.
If you received the vaccine outside of Florida you will need to call the provider that administered the vaccine to obtain an official record. Once you obtain the record you can go to the Yulee Clinic (86014 Pages Dairy Road), present the record and a photo ID. The staff will then enter your record into the FL shots system* and give you a new card.

What if I do not have a photo ID?
A passport, birth certificate, work or school ID, or state ID will also be accepted.

My spouse, mother, etc. is unable to come the Health Department to obtain a card but needs a new one, what do I do?
The individual must write the following information on a piece of paper for the person they wish to obtain the card for them:

I, (their name), grant permission for (your name and relationship), to obtain a new CDC COVID-19 vaccine card for me.


If this is not possible, call (904) 875-6126 to speak with a supervisor about obtaining a new card.

What do I do if I laminated my card and I need a third dose?
Bring the card with you for the third dose appointment. The provider will then decide if they will give you a new updated card or give you a second card with the third shot on it.

I received my vaccine in Florida and have a card for proof of vaccination status but my provider informed me one or more of my shots is not in the FL shots database, what do I do?
Bring your card to the FDOH-Yulee Clinic (86014 Pages Dairy Road) and a nurse will then enter in your shot record into the FL shots system.

Does the Health Department provide the COVID-19 vaccine to those that are homebound?
Yes. If you or one of your family members is homebound call 904-875-6126 to set up a time to have the shot administered in the home.

I received two doses of the COVID vaccine from a nurse from FDOH at home and now need a third dose, what do I do?
A team of nurses at the Health Department is going through our list of homebound individuals that we have administered COVID vaccine and will be contacting those individuals to set up a time for their third shot. There is no need to call the Health Department
For any other questions related to vaccine administration or card issues, please call (904) 875-6110 opt 1

*Florida SHOTS is a free, statewide, centralized online immunization information system that helps healthcare providers and schools keep track of immunization records to ensure patients of all ages receive the vaccination needed to protect them from dangerous vaccine-preventable diseases

COVID vaccine card